I’m Gary M. Krebs,
and I help authors publish professionally.
I have three decades of insider publishing experience on all aspects of the business: writing collaboration services, coaching, book packaging (production/creation), and literary representation for select authors with trade commercial potential.
Writing is an art form but anyone can be an author. It just takes determination and a bold first step.
Gary M. Krebs
I have won numerous awards as an author and writer, having collaborated on three dozen books since I founded GMK Writing and Editing Inc. five years ago. In my previous career as Publisher and Editor for book trade publishing companies, I published hundreds of print and ebook bestsellers at the following companies:
- Associate Publisher at Brilliance Publishing (a division of Amazon Publishing),
- Vice President & Group Publisher, McGraw-Hill Professional
- Group Publisher at Globe Pequot Press (GPP)
- Publisher at Adams Media (a division of F+W Publications)
- Publishing Director at both Macmillan Publishing and Rodale Press
- Senior Editor, The Philip Lief Group
- Editor, The Guinness Book of Records, U.S. Edition
- Editor at Facts On File, Inc.
I bring all of my years of experience as a Publisher and Editor in the book trade to every project I work on. I will ensure your book is professionally written and edited to the highest standards; beautifully designed, from the front and back covers to the interior pages; and properly loaded into the publishing industry feeds, so it will be discovered by your readership. You will receive white gloves treatment from my team of expert industry professionals, having complete control over the end result through a fun collaborative process. I want your publishing dreams to come true!
years of experience
Real Client Experiences
Working with Gary Krebs has been one of the highlights of my career. He worked tirelessly, sparing none of his professional expertise in acquiring and editing, to bring my publishing deal and book to fruition. He was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to another opportunity to work with him again in the same capacity.