Book Assessment Session
Tap into expert publishing knowledge with this targeted book assessment session. Gary Krebs, a best-selling writer, publicist, and literary agent, will evaluate the first pages of your book proposal and/or manuscript and provide written notes about its contents.
You will then receive a one-hour coaching session regarding your work with recommendations on how best to proceed with your writing.
Writing & Publishing
Access Industry Knowledge
Tap into decades of industry knowledge to get an honest evaluation of your work.
Get Clear Direction
Receive concrete advice and direction for you and your work.
- Conceptualizing your book
- Creating a Vision Statement: title, subtitle, description, identifying market, etc.
- Evaluating your content
- Identifying the best way to get professionally published
- Publishing print, ebook, and audiobook
- Writing a book proposal
- Knowing what an agent wants (and doesn’t want)
- Knowing what an editor wants (and doesn’t want)
- Choosing a collaborator and/or Editor
- Deciding on whether to: self-publish or pitch to a hybrid or traditional publisher
- Shaping your book and Table of Contents (TOC)
- Formatting Your Book
- Assembling front matter and back matter
- Understanding Editorial and Production Process
- Understanding how to self-publish professionally
- Understanding feed copy, cover copy, and metadata
- Creating a cover design and interior design
- Knowing to obtain an ISBN and bar code and file copyright
- Choosing a Marketing and/or Publicity coach
- Mapping out your publishing scheduling
- Understanding costs associated with Editorial, Production, and Printing
- Recording your audiobook
This Program Includes:
of Manuscript and/or Book Proposal Review (with notes)
Live Coaching Session with Gary
Video to Help You Prepare for the Program
Get unprecedented access to an expert writer, author, and literary agent to help you get unstuck with your manuscript and/or book proposal.
What You Will Gain
Real Client Experiences
It was my distinct honor to work with Gary Krebs on two books and both were great experiences. Gary reshaped my work into something brilliant. I’m extremely proud of those books and owe a lot of the credit to Gary.
- Will Bowen, #1 International Bestselling Author of A Complaint Free World and Happy This Year!
Meet Your Coach
Gary M. Krebs is a writer, literary agent, and longtime business book publisher who has managed large teams. He is coauthor of Greg S. Reid’s The Wealth Hackers . He recently completed his novel, Little Miss of Darke County: The Secret Origins of Annie Oakley.