All you need to know about
Feb 16th, 2022
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join our elite
During this 90 minute interactive mastermind you have access to an exclusive community of publishing experts who will share their best kept industry secrets. During our next meeting, our panel will be answering common publishing questions.
- What word count and page count do I need for my manuscript to be considered a “full book”?
- If I don’t have a literary agent, what is the best way to contact an editor about my book project?
- What are the differences among the following roles in Hollywood with regard to writers/authors: Manager, Agent, Showrunner?
- What physical materials do I need to create to market my book?
- How do I write a great headline for a news release about my book?
- Do you believe in visualization as a success tool for authors? If so, how do I start doing it without feeling silly and even more self-conscious?
- I want to learn podcasting from the best of the best. Are there any great podcasters you recommend I study? What makes them great?
- My audience has checked out in the middle of my presentation—they are yawning, looking at their phones, chatting amongst each other, etc. How do I reclaim their interest?
Who should participate in this mastermind?
- Aspiring authors
- Published Authors
- Book Publicists
Meet our Speakers
Seasoned Publishing Mastermind industry Experts
“Dream big and make your stand in life. Your words are your legacy.”